Friday 13 June 2008

Brass Marathon.... sort of


^Tombstoning on Conan!^
Hello!

Played a great session of Conan with Steff this morning. No bugs or glitches, Rhino's all around what ho?!

We went to Youth Club this evening, had some fun. Shawn didn't come, but Tom did.
Played more touch rugby.


Tomorrow is the brass 12 hour test of endurance. *sniff* It's just so hard! Not really, well it will be hard, but it should be fun. We'll have a couple of breaks so it won't be too painful!

Aunty Amy has flown up to us today (posh de?) and has arrived safely, yet very tired... LOL, I nearly wrote 'tried' Haha. Anyway yes, who wouldn't be tired after flying 900 odd miles. Drains one does this flying bussiness, so hard to keep your back straight when in the most areo-dynamic position. Eyes up, shoulders back, legs straight. NEEEEEEEEEEEEEEeeeooowwwww

Tomorrow night Steff is leaving for Greece! I'm happy for him as it is his first family holiday in FIVE YEARS. I'm also sad (rather selfishly) because I'll miss my best mate. Hey ho! I expect it will help me to get on with work and stop thinking about Rhino's stampeding innocent gyrgoyles into the forest floor etc etc.

I love jugglers! And that's what this video's about...



I wish I could just stand on the blinkin' box with the tube lol!

Amazing.

God bless!

Ðxx

No comments: