Thursday 19 June 2008

Birmingham!


Heyloooo!

I had two more teef out today. Rather painful when one of them was litrally yanked forth from my bleeding gum, but apart from that it's been less bad than before. Just a general ache at the moment. I think if I put my brace in I'm going to be beside myself with agony.... heyho!!!


Tomorrow morning at about 11:00, we're leaving for Brummy land to see Jo and Nic and their fambily. I'm really looking forward to it although, typicical girl, Jo is worried we won't get on.
Doh :D


Hope you're all enjoying erm.... life and that uh... life is treating you with the respect you deserve!

Cya on Sunday ;)

Peace out x

4 comments:

Jo's blog. said...

:P Not just typicall girl! I was also going on what it had gone like last time...But I must say sorry for that.

I think it went great :D And can't wait for next time ;-) hehe

David said...

Me's agree. I think it was an amazing weekend :D

Twas loadsa fun and I want's another one NOW pwease ;)

*hugs*

Jo's blog. said...

Hehe, we must meet up on our own somewhere! That'll be fun :D hehe

*hugs too*

CATachresis said...

One is assuming you didn't return from Brum. We need an update on your loopy canines? 8>)