Tuesday 22 September 2009

I'm hereeeee!




Just to let you all know I'm still alive... again.

Started my OU work last Monday to get ahead. I'm essentially doing the preparation/familiarisation week. It's really well laid out. The books are fantastic.
The hope is that we'll get to go to the South Downs to see some home-ed friends. Very excited about that prospect.

I have a violin lesson tomorrow so I need to hit the sack. I also need to do more than four hours of OU work to make up for Thursday, as we're planning to go to North Stack as the 'powers that be' promise good weather.

Use the Twitter application on the right hand side to see me plod through my days in more detail :-)

Speak to you all soon.

-David

4 comments:

CATachresis said...

Judging by your facebook you're getting on well with the OU stuff !! xx

Simon said...

Nice flourish pic, Davy lad.

Hope the lesson went well.

Luv Daahdy x

David said...

It's going pretty gooood thanks n'arnty!

Thanks Dad :P Yeah it was a good lesson. I didn't pick up on it, but Mum said MS was pleased :-)

Aunty you've gotta come round and check the stuff out sometime, either that or I bring it round sometime. Not next Saturday though because it's the Messiah singing thingy.

-Dave

CATachresis said...

Well you name time and place and I'll check my diary ;)